What I like:
- To put the cold feet in the warm sand after swimming and to let them warm from the sand.
- Watching animals.
- Pure yogurt with honey. And then let it “melt” slowly in the mouth. First you taste the sour yoghurt and then the sweet honey.
- Sitting in the night with a can of coffee on the beach and listen to the sounds of the sea and doing nothing. Relax, reflect, dream.
- Standing in the sun and feeling the warmth.
- Making a great picture.
- To discover something interesting during diving – a new fish, a ‘something’, a piece of someone who lost it maybe long time ago.
- After swimming in the cold water (spring / autumn) taking a hot shower. It is feeling like being reborn.
- When my pillow smells like her.
What I don’t like:
- Unreliable people – especially women on a date.
- Temperatures below 20 degrees. There is no too warm, but too cold very quickly..
- Being bankrupt.
- Aggressive and/or drunk people.
- That I can’t remember anything. Especially names, that is sometimes very embarrassing :-/