https://cdn.gordonzube.com/uploads/2020/04/logo1-300x137-2.png 0 0 Gordon https://cdn.gordonzube.com/uploads/2020/04/logo1-300x137-2.png Gordon2008-09-14 12:57:512008-09-14 12:57:51Cost of living in Cyprus – Part 1
Cost of living in Cyprus – Part 1
Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar in: German
So, I’ve done my first shopping’s here in Cyprus and would like to make a small conclusion. Actually it’s not so hard till now… most of the things are more expensive then I thought.
Following a small list (which I still can remember):
- Carton of cigarettes L&M Red = 27,25 Euro (cheaper, especially because here are 20 per package)
- Fa Deo Spray = 3,25 Euro
- Dixan 3 Liter Gel (washing gel) = 10,93 Euro
- Fanta 6x500ml = 4,95 Euro
- Sprite 1,5 Liter= 1,52 Euro
- 4 Pizza Special = 4,75 Euro (Frozen pizza, approx. 15cm dimeter)
- Xam Lampriani 300 Gramm = 3,12 Euro (ham)
- Toast bread 500Gramm = 1,70 Euro (bought on a kiosk)
- Emmentaler “Toastbrotkäse” (cheese) (the square slices) = 1,69 Euro
- Can of peaches (800ml or how much it is) = 1,01 Euro
Today at the backery:
- Sprite 6x500ML = 5,38 Euro (approx. 1,79 Euro per liter)
- Margarine 500g = 2,93 Euro
- Toast bread (American) = 1,75 Euro
So and now from a bit bigger supermarket (Plus):
- Fanta 24x330ml (can) = 9,91 Euro (Stk. 0,41 Euro / per liter: ca. 1,24 Euro)
- Palmolive 250ml (shower gel) = 1,45 Euro
- Air freshener (this gel stuff in a plastic box) 3x = 1,71 Euro
- Toilet “fresher” (liquid) 3x = 2,39 Euro
- Ham 500g = 2,99 Euro
- Edamer cheese 24%, 500g = 2,45 Euro
- this ear sticks 4x 200g (á 200 Stk.) = 1,71 Euro
- Can fruit cocktail 830ml = 1,33 Euro
- Kit Kat Chunky Mini 243g = 2,00 Euro
I’ve bought that now either on a kiosk or in a small supermarket. So still a bit more expensive then in a big supermarket. If I should come in one, then I’ll continue this list (if I’ll remember it).
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!